🔥Hot Selling🔥Paint Roller Brush Painting Handle Tool
🔥🔥1415+ have been sold at present! 97% of our customers recommend this Paint Roller.
The Paint Roller Brush Painting Handle Tool will provide a perfect solution for the home decoration and furniture renovation.
- Excellent Paint Brush - The Paint Roller Brush is for painting large surfaces, such as a wall, door, floor, ceiling, roof.
- Cover a greater area faster and more evenly – Perfect finish on any surface, rough or smooth
- Long-Lasting Quality - The material of the brush is Super Fine Flocked, they are washable and reusable. Wash the roller after painting, dry it, and store in cool dry places.
- Washable and Reusable - No wasting time bending down often to your paint tray to reload the roller. Just pour in, snap on the lid, and Paint! After using, clean it, dry it, and keep it for the next time. Painting filling and clean-up are quick and easy
- Save the time and money - No prep time, NO drop sheets, NO tape masking. Just Pour and Paint to revitalize any wall or surface in just a few minutes
How to use:
- The product should be cleaned and dried before the first use
- If the coating is difficult to penetrate, recommend dilution after the operation
- In the process of brushing, you don't have to brush or press the brush in the same direction, so it works better
- Do not exposure the brush under the sun too long otherwise, the roller brush will harden.
- 5 Packs: 1 x roller paint pro;1 x flocked edger;1 x corner pad;1 x resting tray;1 x easy-pour-jug
- 8 Packs: 1 x roller paint pro;1 x flocked edger;1 x corner pad;1 x resting tray;1 x easy-pour-jug;3 x extension handle
We have 24/7-365 customer ticket service, we will do our best to answer anything you might have on your mind within a few hours. Please allow up to 24 hours for us to respond - we might need to investigate further to give you a proper response.
We appreciate your business!
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.